Panzerjäger G13 Walk Around Page 1
Any questions, comments, or problems, please
These pictures were taken and shared with the web by
The Panzerjäger G13 is a member of the Chech Hetzer Family and was produced from Skoda in Pilsen from 1946 to 1947. There were a total of 158 tanks in the Swiss Forces, 92 of them were upgraded with a new motor from Saurer and were in duty until 1973. The upgrade was necessary because of the bad logistic situation during the cold war in Europe.